Categories of information we may collect
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, social security number, assets and income.
- Information about your transactions with our affiliates, others, or us; such as your account balance, payment history, parties to transactions and credit card usage.
- Information we receive from a consumer-reporting agency, such as your credit worthiness and credit history.
Categories of information we disclose
- We may, by law, disclose all of the information we collect, as described above to service providers and companies that perform services on our behalf such as our data processor and ATM processor.
- We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our members or former members to anyone, except as required by law (such as response to a subpoena) and to prevent fraud or to comply with a government or regulator inquiry.
Our commitment to you
We are committed to your financial well being and protecting the privacy and security of information you share with us is part of that commitment. We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
We do not sell member lists or individual member information. Sometimes we select other companies to provide products and services that we don’t – products such as life insurance. We make available only the information needed to offer and administer these products. These companies are not permitted to use this information or to contact our member for any other reason than providing the specific products or services intended.
If you decide to terminate your membership or become an inactive member, we will adhere to the privacy policies and practices as described in this notice. Keep Wave FCU informed of changes to your address or phone numbers. In the event of potentially fraudulent or unauthorized activity, we will attempt to contact you immediately. If you ever have questions or concerns about the integrity of your account information, please contact us.
Keep this disclosure for your records. You may request additional copies at any time.